Carmel United Methodist Church’s “Missions Ministry” activities are divided into 3 geographic categories:
Within each of these categories there are various ways we serve:
Everyone is encouraged to participate in any (or all) of these methods of serving. We recognize that God blessed each of us with different talents, skills, economic status, and free-time. While we would love everyone to be able to participate in all the above manners, we realize that each person’s situation is unique; so feel free to participate in whichever ways you are able. At CUMC there are enough different ways to “plug-in” to Missions that virtually everyone can take part (in some way) and help us spread the good news of Jesus’ love for all. To explore how/where YOU might fit-in, click the links under Missions and read about where CUMC is serving the Lord, whether it is nearby, far away, or VERY far away. The “Contact Us” page tells you who to contact for each mission.
- Time & Talent: Participating in “Mission Trips” as a team member
- Prayer: Praying for members of mission trip teams (and those being served by them)
- Materials: Donating materials and supplies to be used by mission trip teams
- Donations: Donating $$ that can be distributed to mission projects to use as-needed
- Evangelism: Spreading the word about our missions, and for Jesus’ love for those we serve