To be sure you receive timely information about our activities, click here
Ballroom Dancing Register and Pay Here
Learn the Cha-Cha! 5 classes, Thursdays, September 11 to October 9. 7-8:30 pm in the Rec Room. $40 per couple. Contact Jim & Katie Kessler at 846-9785.
Christian Yoga and Pilates Register and Pay Here
Tuesdays from 6:30 - 7:30 pm. $25 for 10 classes; $45 for 20 classes; $4 drop-in fee. 55 minute class Taught by Kim Lindley. Childcare is available but please pre-register with Lisa at
. Contact Ray at
Zumba Exercise Class (Ladies Only, Please) Register and Pay Here
Wednesdays at 9:15 am, Mondays from 6:30 to 7:30 pm in the Family Life Center, Thursdays from 6:30 to 7:30 pm in the Youth Center downstairs, Fridays from 9:15 - 10:15 am in the Family Life Center. Purchase a punch card of 10 classes for $25, 20 classes for $45 or 30 classes for $60 or pay $4 for a drop-in fee. Primary instructor for all Zumba offerings is Michele McKay.
Let's face it, working out can be healthy, rewarding, beneficial; working out can be lots of things, but it's never been known to be much fun until now! Zumba fuses hypnotic latin thythms and easy-to-follow moves to create a dynamic fitness program that will blow you away. The goal is simple: we want you to want to work out, to love working out, to get hooked. Zumba Fanatics achieve long-term benefits while experiencing an absolute blast in one exhilarating hour of caloric-burning, body-energizing, awe-inspiring movements meant to engage and captivate for life! The routines feature interval training sessions where fast and slow rhythms and resistance training are combined to tone and sculpt your body while burning fat.
At CUMC classes, we'll get each session started with a brief yet thought-provoking Christian devotion while you are stretching and warming up and we'll end the class with session and church announcements.
CUMC Fitness Center
The CUMC Fitness Center is now open. Hours are 7:30 am-8 pm Monday - Thursday; 7:30 am - Noon on Friday and 9 am to noon on Saturday. Please use Door 3 to enter the building. Door 3 is locked at 8 pm. The Fitness Center is located in Room LL35, downstairs in the north wing. At the current time, the Center does not have a host or hostess.
Some things for you to know:
- The Center requires a code to enter. The code will be changed from time to time. To get the code, sign in from 8-5 in the church office. If you know you will be unable to come to the office, call 844-7275 or contact Ray at
or 844-7275 ext. 246 to make arrangements to get the code.
- You must have a medical release form on file to use the Center. Get one here. You must be at least 16 years old to use the Center. If you are 16, 17 or 18, you must have an adult with you to use the Center.
- There is no charge to use the Center but we are encouraging donations (tax deductible) to help maintain the equipment.
- The Center will close promptly at 8:00 pm (noon on Friday and Saturday)
- Questions or concerns? Contact Ray Marsh at 844.7275 ext. 246 or